If you’d like to submit a guest post, please read the following guidelines:
- Have at least a rough idea for what you want to post.
- Articles, photo-essays, infographics, videos on Travel, Politics, Culture, Outdoor Skills, Survival are accepted.
- Feel free to pitch other ideas if it’s something you think will work well on Get Lost.
- If your post contains images:
- Upload on to your own server and include links in your post.
- Attach images to the email and indicate appropriate location in post text.
- Do NOT paste pictures into a Word Document and send them.
- Please format and edit your post prior to emailing it. If you can send me the formatted HTML code, that would be brilliant, but if not, send me a properly formatted document.
- Include a 2-line bio and a picture to be placed at the top of your post and on the Contributors page.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of information that you provide.
- If you’ve contributed more than two posts, you’ll receive a Contributor badge for your blog.
Click here to pitch your idea for a post.